Tales from the Loop - Amazon Prime

L

Lexingtongue

Anyone watching it? Opinions so far?

I'm enjoying this a lot. I think it's excellent. It basically covers all the weird sci-fi possibilities I dreamed of as a kid. :lol: Only three episodes in and it's nowt groundbreaking per se but I like the melancholy atmosphere and the almost austere approach to storytelling.

Would recommend giving it a watch while you're locked down if you like sci-fi stuff that gets you mulling things over a bit.

I'm enjoying this a lot. I think it's excellent. It basically covers all the weird sci-fi possibilities I dreamed of as a kid. :lol: Only three episodes in and it's nowt groundbreaking per se but I like the melancholy atmosphere and the almost austere approach to storytelling.

Would recommend giving it a watch while you're locked down if you like sci-fi stuff that gets you mulling things over a bit.

Cheers Lex, will give it a try

Just watched the first episode, pretty decent and nicely paced (there seems to be a recent move to actually build stories slowly over time now which is refreshing). Will watch the rest i think. I thought Devs has been decent so far too.

Watched the first episode. It's a bit ponderous but will push on as it's at least an original format
Oh, it's incredibly slow and doesn't speed up but that's part of the reason it's resonating with me personally. Episode 3 is great.
Just watched the first episode, pretty decent and nicely paced (there seems to be a recent move to actually build stories slowly over time now which is refreshing). Will watch the rest i think. I thought Devs has been decent so far too.
Where are you watching Devs?

Enjoyed the first, turned off the second but it's really just because body-swap things irritate me. :lol:
Going to watch a few more tonight.

Oh, it's incredibly slow and doesn't speed up but that's part of the reason it's resonating with me personally. Episode 3 is great.

Where are you watching Devs?
Been on in the states already but its starting BBC2 next week.

They reviewed this on the pilottv podcast which is usually pretty good and they didnt like it so was gonna give it a swerve, will check out the first episode and see for myself now.

Really enjoyed episode seven. This will be a miss from my daily routine when I watch the final one tomorrow morning. Been rationing them out to an episode a day. :lol:

Just watched episode 1, enjoyed it, intrigued enough to keep going

Back