Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

You not even a little 😎 🤩🥳 that we may about to announce ourselves on the big stage again.
I would wank myself silly but in reality it’s highly unlikely that this is true. Just as we have pissed ourselves at the antics of the mags over their takeover , we are going to look equally ridiculous when ours fails to materialize.

Shall we just wait and see what happens instead of acting like the delusional fools up the road.
I think everyone (most) will tbh. Already on this thread there are posts saying American who owns Dell (Just because the amount of wealth matches what some lad said on twitter) and someone saying it's the Arabs cos the twitter poster locates in the middle east. I don't know whether to quickly order a Dell laptop in support, or run to the shop and get some Camel tabs :lol:

I would wank myself silly but in reality it’s highly unlikely that this is true. Just as we have pissed ourselves at the antics of the mags over their takeover , we are going to look equally ridiculous when ours fails to materialize.

Just look at Wolves,they aren't poor now are they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back