Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you like passing attacking football then you can’t compare Poyet in his best spell too BSA best spell. But each too there own if that’s the style you like
I knew you’d come back with the last few games Poyet had as your main point :lol: i was expecting you to mention the passing move the lead to the crossbar getting hit. Poyets football was awful! Instead of shooting we’d pass the ball, I’ll throw in our biggest defeat in premier league history, the 8-0 at Southampton. I don’t remember us getting absolutely butchered like that with Sam as manager?

People would actually prefer Ross to Allardyce?
Logon or register to see this image
Fingers crossed we have an announcement soon although these things do take time to sort out
Cant wait for us red and whites to see scum meltdown here behind enemy lines it will be dell lightful 😀

Haway the takeover !
I wish they would hurry up and confirm things- I'm sick and tired of Mags asking me if the Mackem Fakeover has happened🙄

I’m far from a doom merchant but can’t help feel that the longer this drags on the more likely of it failing. I have no idea how long takeovers of any kind take and if this is all perfectly natural.

Couldn't agree more. Booing is a very odd noise in isolation and should be saved for the Pantomime in my opinion but each to their own.
If I think we're good, I'll say it in here, if I think otherwise, I'll also post and I'm sure many will disagree and that's great or it would be a very dull messageboard.
As you say, it's like a virtual pub. One of my mates watches a different game to me every week, I'm convinced but we have a canny crack disagreeing over a pint.
Oh no it shouldn’t!

M
2 points off top, game in hand. 1 behind Ipswich. Beat a prem team in the cup. Spent nothing in the summer, lost our former prem players.

SACK THE MANAGER!!!! Ridiculous. Ross has hardly lost a game in charge.
Maybe, but we are scraping by most games and the football is generally dire,But if that’s what it takes this season anyway, well so be it!

It’s not rocket science creating a better atmosphere helps the team, fact. The negative shit doesn’t, the boos and groans when passes are misplaced doesn’t help anyone. If people want to boo then do it at full time if we have played shit.

How many arguments do you get into at the games?

On 80 mins when we're defending a 1-1 draw..... Over the tannoy.... "ROSS...YOU'RE FIRED"

So you're effectively telling fans how to support the team.

If it's not your way, it's wrong?

Someone better tell the bbc then, because according to them, its next week..
You’re rambling marra, stop drinking
I’m far from a doom merchant but can’t help feel that the longer this drags on the more likely of it failing. I have no idea how long takeovers of any kind take and if this is all perfectly natural.
Try to think of no news being good news

Last edited:

Its all perfectly natural imo, Its a big deal with no doubt plenty of 3rd parties involved. It takes as long as necessary, no doubt legal people are in no hurry as usual

They’ve done that to me recently, not on this thread though.
Even the moderator who I contacted, couldn’t tell me why it had been deleted!
Saying it couldn’t have been anything serous as I wasn’t banned!
Would of been handy to know why though.

You had a post deleted because you quoted a previously deleted post ie repetition.

You were collateral damage.

Mate the story only broke on 21st August, so not even 4 weeks until Wednesday.
You cant buy a house in that time never mind something as complex as a football club.
I would say we will have an official announcement very soon.
SD & Co are very quiet and stories are emerging of several 'big hitters' Wanting to be the DOF.
The new owners have been over several times and met the club staff and even spoke to the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back