Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good question mate. I know and have worked with/for a number of high net worth people in the £10-300M bracket and whilst they do enjoy beautiful homes, luxury cars, boats and planes and great schools for their kids etc they are all still driven to get up every day and keep making more money. Maybe it's a personality type (driver-drivers), partly there appears to be an element of competitiveness with peers too, the buzz of winning appears to be like a drug with the production of more money giving only a brief high so its quickly onto the next deal. I had a client sell one of his businesses for around £20M profit which appeared to satisfy him for about 2 or 3 days. These peoples minds are swirling non stop it seems to me, they would die of boredom just relaxing, playing sports, going on holiday etc they cannot switch off from what drives them to do what they do.
That’s probably why they are where they are mate.
Their having second thoughts.
Off your knees numbnuts. Have some self respect ffs.
You’ve also got a face like a hessian sack full of bent wheelchairs, can we mention that?
F**king hell
😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Our owners ain’t stupid.
If they were they wouldn’t be in a position to be your owners mate
They could make more money just sitting on the interest..
if they were that kind of person they wouldn’t be where they are now Steve. People like this are driven mate. If you aren’t like them ( and I’m not either) it’s difficult to understand. It’s all about the challenge. They think can’t means won’t. If you tell people like this it can’t be done it’s like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Maybe... but I call it like I see it. Been posting here around 10yrs and the anti-American slant is a bit eye opening and hypocritical, IMO.

It's singular people without context nor necessarily thinking about what they're saying. How that equates to Brits being xenophobic and bigoted is beyond me.

If you have been here for 10 years, do you always take it seriously or is it only serious when it affects you?

Maybe... but I call it like I see it. Been posting here around 10yrs and the anti-American slant is a bit eye opening and hypocritical, IMO.
You should know better. What gets said and what gets done are two different things mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should know better. What gets said and what gets done are two different things mate.

Don’t mind me...just being a little precious.
It's singular people without context nor necessarily thinking about what they're saying. How that equates to Brits being xenophobic and bigoted is beyond me.

If you have been here for 10 years, do you always take it seriously or is it only serious when it affects you?

I guess it’s all the generalizations...whether it was the women’s World Cup, the know nothing yanks shit or American investors are bad, etc...it usually doesn’t bother me at all, today it did. Got laid this morning, might be in a vulnerable state right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back