T20 World Cup thread 🇦🇪 World🏆

for tournament?

Joe root at 3 id fancy us

Might have a flutter on windies or Pakistan

shoudl be good

such a shame it’s not in India like for lack of crowds
Are we gonna do a top scorer, wicket taker thing on here??

we usually do but carty usually does it

@chunkylover53 this sounds like your areas?
Yeah for tournament, not worried about the batting, it’s the bowling that’s the worry, would have loved to see Archer there, but 4/1 fair price imo.

Would like to see Bairstow opening but will not happen.

Probably can’t be arsed

ha fair play
Yeah for tournament, not worried about the batting, it’s the bowling that’s the worry, would have loved to see Archer there, but 4/1 fair price imo.

Would like to see Bairstow opening but will not happen.

I think the batting is a tad light actually and it’s gone a bit unsaid

Roy is fading, Malan on those pitches, bit dodgy, Livingstone shit or bust, Morgan bang out of form

No stokes

put Hales and Root in there and it’s a much better team

for me it’s all riding on bairstow and buttler really, they stand out a mile on that team sheet

agree on bowling. I hope they give the new ball to willey. And I wouldn’t play Jordan, he’s been awful for over a year now

Last edited:
England
Windies
Australia
South Africa
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka

That’s a pretty tough group compared to the other one
I disagree like.

Australia and South Africa completely out of form. Bangladesh lost to Scotland and looked poor. Sri Lanka we absolutely battered a few months ago, albeit they did look good in qualifying - their batting side looks quite weak. Windies who are class, but with an injured Russell and Allen out.

Compared to India and Pakistan, both of which are favourites of the final. A New Zealand side that always does well, an Afghanistan side with Rashid Khan on these pitches (albeit little else, and the obvious problems at home), and a Scotland and Oman sides who have nowt to lose at all.

I'd rather have our group personally.

Last edited:

Back