T20 World Cup - October 2022

I mean of course, more fans would want that bar the English ones.
I want an India Pakistan final coz I’m tired of my Indian friends going on and on and really need them to shut the f up. And nothing shuts an Indian up quite like losing to Pakistan. Been invited to a final watch party to “watch India win” id like to be the only one talking when the last ball is bowled

I want an India Pakistan final coz I’m tired of my Indian friends going on and on and really need them to shut the f up. And nothing shuts an Indian up quite like losing to Pakistan. Been invited to a final watch party to “watch India win” id like to be the only one talking when the last ball is bowled
Win win for you that isn't it. If they do beat India then it'll be a hell of a celebration :lol:! I used to work weddings, and the indian ones were always the best - they all know how to party.

Relocate the final to Lahore - job's a good 'un.
to be fair it’s not the Indian team or the board that refuses to travel to Pakistan, it’s the Indian government that blocks it. The players want to go and the board is money-driven it’s not gonna object to a huge payday. And every Indian i know would love to see it happen. It’s a pity politicians spoil the party

to be fair it’s not the Indian team or the board that refuses to travel to Pakistan, it’s the Indian government that blocks it. The players want to go and the board is money-driven it’s not gonna object to a huge payday. And every Indian i know would love to see it happen. It’s a pity politicians spoil the party
To be fair, it was a tongue in cheek comment, not meant to be taken seriously and definitely not worthy of such a succint analysis.

Back