T20 v Pakistan

Enjoyed that. Wince wasn't out. Root and Morgan played well anarl.

Archer looks exciting, and I get confused with the Curran's, it was Sam in the test team last year?

Dobell still thinks Denly is likely to be in the 15. Don't see what he offers myself but he's the sort of Jack of all trades master of nowt and "good bloke" that the ECB love

Dobell still thinks Denly is likely to be in the 15. Don't see what he offers myself but he's the sort of Jack of all trades master of nowt and "good bloke" that the ECB love

Its nout to do with good bloke like

I am not saying I would pick him, but he has been pretty good in T20 leagues around the world, and fills in various roles.

Remember if Rashid or Ali break a finger, or a serious injury, we are allowed a replacement

Denly covers 3 positions so if someone injured in morning of a game, he is a sensible pick.

No brainier tbh

No doubt, I'd still argue for the first XI in the big games, Wood could get the nod if he is as quick as last time. As the variety of Woakes and Plunkett would compliment him

I reckon the real question is if he plays in the Ashes

root will want him for sure, but its a strange summer as he won't get chance to play any red ball before the first tests

I'd say after WC play for Sussex few games, with a view to 3rd test if he is good

Last edited:

Back