T20 Official Streams

NorthCountryBoy

Striker
Staff member
Anyone know what’s going on with them this year? The Lancs v Derby game was on their official YouTube station (230pm start today) and just got pulled half an hour in with a message saying it was due to ECB copyright.

Canny shambolic if so!

Yeah I watched a little of that earlier, mainly to see what had happened to madsen but its comletely off now. Surprised its not on sky with it being the first match of the season

Absolute morons. FTECB

I can understand why they don’t want to put it on YouTube for nowt as it devalues what Sky have paid for.

What I can’t get is why this wasn’t established months/ years ago. Lancs hired pundits and a proper production company for it today only for the feed to get pulled halfway through.

Well this is a baffle there is no sign of the Worcester v Notts match on YouTube which started at 5.30 but the Somerset v Essex match is on with full in house commentary and live pictures and due to commence at 6.30pm.
Well this is a baffle there is no sign of the Worcester v Notts match on YouTube which started at 5.30 but the Somerset v Essex match is on with full in house commentary and live pictures and due to commence at 6.30pm.
Somerset game lasted 6 overs on YouTube then went off.

Last edited:
Another website says that the Indian broadcasters who have the rights in their country have raised an objection. Lancashire got around this by showing the game on their fb channel.

Is there not just a way to block it on YouTube in India? Pretty sure I’ve tried to watch something in the past and it’s said “not available in your country”

Last edited:
Another website says that the Indian broadcasters who have the rights in their country have raised an objection. Lancashire got around this by showing the game on their fb channel.
What the fuck are Indian broadcasters doing objecting to games in our f***ing country?

surely YouTube can geoblock the feeds?

I read on wisden earlier that all the blast games were being streamed.

What’s the crack with the openers wearing different colour shirts?

Morgans wearing pink for Middlesex but the two openers had green on.

Last edited:

Back