T20 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon was telling me today of a county that let people in for nowt reckons they could make enough off the bar
He can explain his comment but what he might mean is that some county's put the T20's in with their membership. At durham they of course charge separately. I think I paid £50 for my season ticket - might have been a bit less. Cant remember now.

safcdccc said:
The crowds? :lol:

The club are very dissappointed with the crowds, was speaking to someone senior at the ground last Sunday and they were gutted with the turnout for the Notts T20 game. They have had to put promotions on through the ECB & Groupon for the next few fixtures to try and boost crowds.

T20 crowds are very much different people to that of CB40 & LVCC.

Can't see many going on Wednesday vs Derby.

Looking forward to the next LVCC home game which seems ages away. That's proper cricket.

T20 isn't cricket at all

I think we would have had a good crowd on Friday but for the weather.

However it was £6 in when all this started iirc, £20 now. Durham - like most counties - have got greedy and the casual fan it was meant to pull in has now drifted away.

However it was £6 in when all this started iirc, £20 now. Durham - like most counties - have got greedy and the casual fan it was meant to pull in has now drifted away.

£20 for a game that can be potentially be abandoned is a bit rich

Agree with this. Should be £10 max. I know it's that if you get a season pass for all the group games. I can't make all of them so pointless. It said on Friday you could get a ticket for game on Wednesday for £7 if you showed your ticket from Friday night.

Dendinho said:
Agree with this. Should be £10 max. I know it's that if you get a season pass for all the group games. I can't make all of them so pointless. It said on Friday you could get a ticket for game on Wednesday for £7 if you showed your ticket from Friday night.

Good idea that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back