T20 finals day.

Biggest day on the county callender and forecast is for a beautiful day.
Notts v Worcester (1st match)
Derby v Essex. (2nd match)

Would like to see Derbyshire win it.
I see Newell at Notts is blaming lack of experience for their disastrous championship campaign. I think that bloke needs to take a hard look in the mirror the budget he has at his disposal.

I see Newell at Notts is blaming lack of experience for their disastrous championship campaign. I think that bloke needs to take a hard look in the mirror the budget he has at his disposal.
Derby!! Didn't we beat them twice, not really paid the competition much notice this season.

Good luck to them, definitely good to see a more varied finals day. Not just the same teams. Expected Somerset to be there as saw Azam and Banton flying for them.

Man is an absolute wanker and quite frankly it’s astounding that he still has a job there after relegating them twice in 3 years.

Oh no way totally forgot about this, class that is my date sorted!

Would love to see Mo lift it again
Man is an absolute wanker and quite frankly it’s astounding that he still has a job there after relegating them twice in 3 years.

:lol: you've always hated Newell marra! I'll give you that.
Should be an excellent last week of the domestic season with tomorrow and the CC on TV. 2 great competitions, watched and followed by many. Dear ECB, long may it continue to be that way.

There are some unbelievable games in the CC, almost on a weekly basis, if it was on TV the audience would grow, its a fantastic product.

Why couldn't they have Yorkshire's game as Scarborough on for example? Went to our game their a while back, its the closest standard to test cricket I have seen, was so good.

Last edited:
Oh no way totally forgot about this, class that is my date sorted!

Would love to see Mo lift it again

:lol: you've always hated Newell marra! I'll give you that.

There are some unbelievable games in the CC, almost on a weekly basis, if it was on TV the audience would grow, its a fantastic product.

Why couldn't they have Yorkshire's game as Scarborough on for example? Went to our game their a while back, its the closest standard to test cricket I have seen, was so good.

Couldn't agree more, one championship game a week on sky would hardly affect their sports channel schedule. Be even better if normal TV realised they would gain an audience for a highlights show

I think it's known as getting your retaliation in first. Should be a dead man walking.

Back