T20 discounted tickets .

mymatethetaxidriver

Central Defender
For a couple of seasons there was a code from rtg that got a good discount off Durham t20 games ,anyone know if this is still a thing ? I’m a tight git and my lad and his mate have just turned 16 and don’t fancy paying £45 notes for the 3 of us . Thanks in advance for any replies .

For a couple of seasons there was a code from rtg that got a good discount off Durham t20 games ,anyone know if this is still a thing ? I’m a tight git and my lad and his mate have just turned 16 and don’t fancy paying £45 notes for the 3 of us . Thanks in advance for any replies .
Kids are free this Friday as a promotion for the schools breaking up not sure about the age it goes up but it's worth checking

Am a member so ticket is payed for

Hope that helps .....;)
Thanks for that ,knew I could rely on you

Kids are free this Friday as a promotion for the schools breaking up not sure about the age it goes up but it's worth checking
Cheers for that . Yes just saw that ,it’s for under 16’s like ,I’d no doubt get caught trying to blag it for the 2 kids though they don’t look old enough for a pint yet .

Last edited:
They were down to a tenner per game last season. The Durham marketing lad on Twitter sorted a couple out for me.

Worth sending him a tweet.

Back