Sydney Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sat here watching it live on Oz tv. Carl Robinson managing western Sydney. For an A-league game it’s not too bad, but the standard in general is woeful I find. Often wonder if the A-league is on par with league one? Anyone who watches us and the A league regularly confirm this?

I like that terrestrial tv here is commited to at least one live game per week. think that should be the case in the uk. A 3pm Saturday kick off on the bbc would be class.
Were there any supporters in the stands?

Were there any supporters in the stands?
Aye. But a bit mental. The Melbourne victory fans were chucking plastic bottles at the city keeper....so even though I said it was better atmosphere it did get distasteful. Made the ABC news today anarl. Some officials came out and started shouting at a little row of fans behind the goal and they all just stood there and took it. Was funny.

I suppose it highlighted a bit of passion. I personally couldn’t imagine get all hyped up about it but each to their own and all that.

Still got my Queensland Roar top from when I visited years ago. Then they changed it to Brisbane. Standard is pretty poor but always looks class cos of the weather. I miss Australia.

It’s better than league one.
It’s better than what we are playing !!!!
Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back