Swanns not a Mag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poledancer

Ive been sayin this for years and the same applies to Harmison, who "used" the Mags for rehab and for the publicity got a honorary season ticket which his brother Ben uses most of the time.

The facts are Colly is an out and Sunderland Supporter
This is well known throughout the media.

The media are tryin to generate a North East footy thing amongst the England cricket team

They tried to say Plunkett was a smoggy...plunkett hates football
they asked Mustard which NE team he followed when he was in the ODI squad, Sri Lanka and he said "whoever lets him in for nowt..."

When Swann re surfaced on the England scene it at a time when you had to name favourite records, favourite group, favourite foot team etc

Swann chose the Mags because his Dad "followed" them
wilki has this
He also has an interest in football and revealed on the BBC's Football Focus that he supports Newcastle United and Blyth Spartans.

So here goes..In Bangladesh we had a few beers and he started shoutin away the TOWN...he knows Im a mackem and "affectionately" called me mackem bastard.

At the Barmy Army end of venue bash last Friday night I ( and 3 others)had the job of pickin the players up in a taxi and bringin them to the bash.

I was in charge of Ally Cooke and his missus (now thats what yer call ITK)

It was crackin night....there was no media allowed ...them pics in NOTW and Sun are papparazi...

anyhow the beers flowed and we (me and swanny) started to av a little friendly banter

I started with "black n white bastard"...he replied with the obvious "red n white bastard"...a little while later.."Yer dirty scumbag".......... "Yer mackem twat"then the acid test...

"Yer just a plastic mag...." his reply had me amused

"FTM FTM FTM FTM..." I left it

about 15 minutes later I told one of my mates to witness this...

"Swann, Swanns a Black and White twat (Joy Div)"

His reply same agian
"FTM, FTM, FTM..."

I jokingly asked yer dont know what that means do you
He laughed back
"I havent got a fuckin clue but its got yae biting..."

I didnt tell him, I said ask Colly ...and that was that..........

Doesnt take away from the fact hes a fuckin class lad and is funny as fuck.
They all are, even Finny was givin it the big un
Me and Swanny were last out 04 30am...class end to a class day
Happy Days indeed

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: The official Swanns not a Mag thread

Ive been sayin this for years and the same applies to Harmison, who "used" the Mags for rehab and for the publicity got a honorary season ticket which his brother Ben uses most of the time.

The facts are Colly is an out and Sunderland Supporter
This is well known throughout the media.

The media are tryin to generate a North East footy thing amongst the England cricket team

They tried to say Plunkett was a smoggy...plunkett hates football
they asked Mustard which NE team he followed when he was in the ODI squad, Sri Lanka and he said "whoever lets him in for nowt..."

When Swann re surfaced on the England scene it at a time when you had to name favourite records, favourite group, favourite foot team etc

Swann chose the Mags because his Dad "followed" them
wilki has this
He also has an interest in football and revealed on the BBC's Football Focus that he supports Newcastle United and Blyth Spartans.

So here goes..In Bangladesh we had a few beers and he started shoutin away the TOWN...he knows Im a mackem and "affectionately" called me mackem bastard.

At the Barmy Army end of venue bash last Friday night I ( and 3 others)had the job of pickin the players up in a taxi and bringin them to the bash.

I was in charge of Ally Cooke and his missus (now thats what yer call ITK)

It was crackin night....there was no media allowed ...them pics in NOTW and Sun are papparazi...

anyhow the beers flowed and we (me and swanny) started to av a little friendly banter

I started with "black n white bastard"...he replied with the obvious "red n white bastard"...a little while later.."Yer dirty scumbag".......... "Yer mackem twat"then the acid test...

"Yer just a plastic mag...." his reply had me amused

"FTM FTM FTM FTM..." I left it

about 15 minutes later I told one of my mates to witness this...

"Swann, Swanns a Black and White twat (Joy Div)"

His reply same agian
"FTM, FTM, FTM..."

I jokingly asked yer dont know what that means do you
He laughed back
"I havent got a fuckin clue but its got yae biting..."

I didnt tell him, I said ask Colly ...and that was that..........

Doesnt take away from the fact hes a fuckin class lad and is funny as fuck.
They all are, even Finny was givin it the big un
Me and Swanny were last out 04 30am...class end to a class day
Happy Days indeed

Good stuff mate.

So he pretends to be a Mag in the media, which is worse. He comes across as a canny lad in interviews and the like, nonetheless.

fuck me. :lol: That's a story and a half that. Got more jealous the more I read. :oops:

Swann's youtube diaries were brilliant. A real insight into life within the England camp. Seems to be fantastic spirit within the set-up. :cool:

So he pretends to be a Mag in the media, which is worse. He comes across as a canny lad in interviews and the like, nonetheless.

his family are mags and he tags along for the craic (is the impression I get). One of his diaries, he mentions the derby to Collingwood but again he was looking for bites. Just acts as a mag to wind folk up.

fuck me. :lol: That's a story and a half that. Got more jealous the more I read. :oops:

Swann's youtube diaries were brilliant. A real insight into life within the England camp. Seems to be fantastic spirit within the set-up. :cool:

his family are mags and he tags along for the craic (is the impression I get). One of his diaries, he mentions the derby to Collingwood but again he was looking for bites. Just acts as a mag to wind folk up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJmxyJiwseI[/ame]

thats me with the checky shirt and bald patch (the bastards)

Didnt he tweet somat like 'lets all laugh at the mackem bastards' when we were tonked last season?

Unfollowed him after that :lol:

podge

can i have your autograph?

Ive lost his number mate

Colly might be the boy now

ill be seein him In India/Bangladesh

will source it for yer

Good fella, just a name of who to speak to would be a great start like. Unless Colly can sort it. Appreciate it Podge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back