Surprising lack of gloating from Mags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cos they are shite as well, but just not as shite as us.

Tin hat on .... but .... I think their situation could be worse than ours.

We will be two seasons ahead of them in recovery.

1 - they have an owner on his way out negotiating a sale but nothing going to happen soon enough to give Rafa money in this transfer window.
2 - Rafa will walk in March after the lack of investment in transfer window, the side slide into the relegation mire.
3 - the potential take over stalls as they look at holding out to see which division the Mags are in and a cheaper price for a Championship side.
4 - Ashley will not sell cheaper and pull out the deal. The Mags will drift to relegation, no manager and a very poor squad.
5 - Ashley will continue his running the Mags as a business and balanced finances and the new manager will have to turnover a poor squad over two seasons with minimal net investment.
6 - like us the Mags will be impatient, hound out a succession of managers who will all have inherited someone ekse’s mess and face 5 yrs of pain.

We faced those years of turmoil and surviving relegation by our teeth in the Premier League ..... the Mags will face those years of turmoil in the Championship.

Sunderland have finally turned that corner, have a manager for the long term and beginning to turnover that squad.

1 - they have an owner on his way out negotiating a sale but nothing going to happen soon enough to give Rafa money in this transfer window.
2 - Rafa will walk in March after the lack of investment in transfer window, the side slide into the relegation mire.
3 - the potential take over stalls as they look at holding out to see which division the Mags are in and a cheaper price for a Championship side.
4 - Ashley will not sell cheaper and pull out the deal. The Mags will drift to relegation, no manager and a very poor squad.
5 - Ashley will continue his running the Mags as a business and balanced finances and the new manager will have to turnover a poor squad over two seasons with minimal net investment.
6 - like us the Mags will be impatient, hound out a succession of managers who will all have inherited someone ekse’s mess and face 5 yrs of pain.

We faced those years of turmoil and surviving relegation by our teeth in the Premier League ..... the Mags will face those years of turmoil in the Championship.

Sunderland have finally turned that corner, have a manager for the long term and beginning to turnover that squad.
Turned the corner its a hell of a corner were turning must be on of those corners up a alpine mountain with a cliff edge to oblivion...
Tinted glasses paint your wagon me thinks

The short, honest answer is that barely anyone gives a fuck about your team, thus the lack of pisstaking. It would even appear that you don’t even give a shit yourselves. Scared shitless to protest even when you’ve got nothing to lose and can’t sink any further. Seemingly content to continue to bite the pillow in absolute silence. No bother, get on with it, you end up with the club you deserve.
Your the type of mag who would end up with a good hiding if you said this type of stuff to an safc fan in real life not hiding behind your keyboard you cowardly spineless man

Are you an ostrich?

i commented on another thread about my respect to the 1000 or so fans travelling to Cardiff at that time, we know how it feels.

in truth we have little to crow about yet, so piss taking of you's means nothing yet, but in truth a lot of you can't handle a bit of piss taking and try to get us banned so i don't bother now, that's the truth.See above for confirmation of that.

The short, honest answer is that barely anyone gives a fuck about your team, thus the lack of pisstaking. It would even appear that you don’t even give a shit yourselves. Scared shitless to protest even when you’ve got nothing to lose and can’t sink any further. Seemingly content to continue to bite the pillow in absolute silence. No bother, get on with it, you end up with the club you deserve.
You absolute cock.

i commented on another thread about my respect to the 1000 or so fans travelling to Cardiff at that time, we know how it feels.

in truth we have little to crow about yet, so piss taking of you's means nothing yet, but in truth a lot of you can't handle a bit of piss taking and try to get us banned so i don't bother now, that's the truth.See above for confirmation of that.

You might know how it feels to get relagated or beat off your rival 6 times but this/15 and 19 point season is another animal.

To mag friends your jaunts to the championship have been a nice release. Imagine being rock bottom with 1 home win in mid Jan man.

No, no mags under 35 have an idea how this fecker feels.

Reactions: ATS

so ideally you want to come on a Sunderland board and take the piss and carry on regardless. You're as big a fucktard as the rest of the mags on here.

You might know how it feels to get relagated or beat off your rival 6 times but this/15 and 19 point season is another animal.

To mag friends your jaunts to the championship have been a nice release. Imagine being rock bottom with 1 home win in mid Jan man.

No, no mags under 35 have an idea how this fecker feels.

that's a totally different subject, i'm commenting on the lack off piss taking, some members can't take it.

i agree Sunlun fans have had a lot of shite in my many years following Nufc, it beggars belief how you's suck it up not wanting to be Magish .

Not just on here, I generally hear nowt at work either.

that's a totally different subject, i'm commenting on the lack off piss taking, some members can't take it.

i agree Sunlun fans have had a lot of shite in my many years following Nufc, it beggars belief how you's suck it up not wanting to be Magish .

Because we don’t want to lather ourselves in gravy and start looking like human dumplings.

Ive actually pondered lately what mags would be doing in our position.
Raising hell I’d imagine but with a vacant owner Im not sure itd acheive owt.

so ideally you want to come on a Sunderland board and take the piss and carry on regardless. You're as big a fucktard as the rest of the mags on here.

no........see you are the typical type on here, always follow Mags around and sling in abuse, not all posts are a piss take, but count up the shite you in particular sling at the sight of a mag post then yes expect a bit back.

mags taking the constant piss yes ban but ffs if you can't take a wee bit of ribbing then have a look at yourself . i don't expect you to reply with anything other than the usual shite.

Wtf is this utter shite man.

Fundamentally, whilst they're not adverse to punching the odd horse, even they wouldn't kick a dieing dog. Great bunch of lads really

What you dont grasp about protests are they are for sending a unified message to the powers you are against in order to effect change- all the management- players and staff know we are unhappy- the owner does- standing around chanting short out in the SOL car park to a man sat in Florida will do nothing- we like out bedsheets clean and on matresses thanks

no........see you are the typical type on here, always follow Mags around and sling in abuse, not all posts are a piss take, but count up the shite you in particular sling at the sight of a mag post then yes expect a bit back.

mags taking the constant piss yes ban but ffs if you can't take a wee bit of ribbing then have a look at yourself . i don't expect you to reply with anything other than the usual shite.
f***ing boo hoo, poor soul

What you dont grasp about protests are they are for sending a unified message to the powers you are against in order to effect change- all the management- players and staff know we are unhappy- the owner does- standing around chanting short out in the SOL car park to a man sat in Florida will do nothing- we like out bedsheets clean and on matresses thanks

protesting never works, i never understand a section of our crowd who do it, never works and ive never done it other than sing a song about a fat cockney bloke.

fruitless and helps no one in truth, certainly it effects the team.

f***ing boo hoo, poor soul

true to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back