Supposing we got a penalty......

SAFC1962

Winger
I'm the absence of Clarke, who would you trust to take it?
Our forwards give me no confidence, Ekwah (remember League Cup 🤷‍♂️), midfield generally don't strike the ball well.
For me, now he's back, 09 is the best option, strikes the ball well & is 100% in shoot outs.
I know this thread relies on us getting into the box and competing physically, but ....... you never know 🙏

Our forwards give me no confidence, Ekwah (remember League Cup 🤷‍♂️), midfield generally don't strike the ball well.
For me, now he's back, 09 is the best option, strikes the ball well & is 100% in shoot outs.
I know this thread relies on us getting into the box and competing physically, but ....... you never know 🙏

Thought the same when Ballard went down the other game

We’d actually have to get the ball in the box to get a penalty …..can’t see that happening at the minute.

Ignoring that it’s nailed on that Bellingham takes in the absence of Clarke

I’ve seen 09 take 2 pens in shoot outs and both were horrible, but successful. Did you see his face after the Pompey one? He was almost embarrassed it went in :lol:

Back