Supporters bus from Belmont

philnoshoes

Goalkeeper
Anyone know if the bus still runs and who to contact for two seats for Saturday? Sure it used to run from the sportsman's but that was twenty year ago before I moved away. Cheers...

Anyone know if the bus still runs and who to contact for two seats for Saturday? Sure it used to run from the sportsman's but that was twenty year ago before I moved away. Cheers...
I shall send a PM, I’ve been on that bus a few years ago.
Edit: There was also another bus that ran from Pittington iirc.
Think that's the bus the mad mistake uses, seems to be Belmont where they all get picked up, no idea on timings etc.
It’d be great sitting next to Wincey on the bus … the kid watches the YouTube videos and the pre-match stuff is class.

Last edited:
I shall send a PM, I’ve been on that bus a few years ago.
Edit: There was also another bus that ran from Pittington iirc.

It’d be great sitting next to Wincey on the bus … the kid watches the YouTube videos and the pre-match stuff is class.
Aye my younger brother used to live in Belmont, I've used the bus before but it was a long time ago.

I sent a PM but might as well share if anyone else is travelling from Durham:

—-
… Yes the bus leaves the sportsman’s 1.5 hrs before kick off every game even though sportsman’s is closed at the minute you can still use car park
Can just turn up no problem (ie. no booking required)
Think that's the bus the mad mistake uses, seems to be Belmont where they all get picked up, no idea on timings etc.
Confirmed!

Last edited:

Back