Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 3 for me too, it would be better with the large pebble from 1 and 4 in it.

I can't handle the colours on the other ones.

Number 3 for me too, it would be better with the large pebble from 1 and 4 in it.

I can't handle the colours on the other ones.

Cheers Rog!! A man of your age should be used to a psychedelic era of nauseating colours surely? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1381325264][/DOUBLEPOST]That's the first time I've ever used Lightroom - as you can tell - so I need to realise that just because I love bold bright colours in real life doesn't mean my photos should.

I'll get there - eventually!

Last edited:
I didn't realise the 90's were a psychedelic era :eek:

Make your pictures whatever colours you like, some people will like the high impact. Just personally I prefer something a bit more realistic.

Watch out for the lens flares as well, you seem to be quite good at getting them (they are the coloured 'circles' notably in the 1st and 4th photos). They happen a lot when shooting into the sun , but can usually be avoided by turning the camera a few degrees left to right or up and down. The key is to be looking out for them in the viewfinder when you take the photo.

I was gonna ask why the lighthouse was wearing a condom but the presence of Lady Muck explains it all! ;)

Any wave pics from today?

One of the bad things about living in the middle of the country, never get to big wave days anymore

Roker lighthouse not looking great at the moment like

Might have been good at Seaham

I managed to grab a few shots this morning, bbrrrr it was cold out there this morning wasn't it.

Logon or register to see this image

However, despite the cold, I managed to capture an old women taking a rest after a brisk walk along the beach this morning.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back