Sunniside Food Market - Match Day 27th Jan

I'm actually at the market now guys and all of the vendors listed were there.

30 people traded. Not 15. I know as I organise and run the market.

Cheers for coming down and showing your support.

Slightly confused at how everyone thinks there was only 15 traders.

Hi mate. We had it posted across Facebook and Instagram. Paid Facebook ads and all digital billboards around the city. Flyers too.

Follow us. Local Heros NE.

Every 4th Saturday of the month.
Was there about 9:50 n left at 10:40. Just roughly added them up what was there at the time n get 17 so if we missed 3 that’s only 20 so unless they set up after we left.

There was only one vendor on that list that wasn't there mate. Super Natural. 30 traders in total.
I was there quite early and maybe people set up later. Not trying to knock anything as I think the more things we get up and running like this the better. Bought some stuff that I’ve just had for tea and it was top notch.

We went just after opening, grabbed a coffee, the bairn and missus bought a few cheesecakes and we grabbed a few things from the cheese stall. Bairn had a grilled cheese, the tiny bite I was allowed to have was pretty good mind.

Kicking myself for not getting a scotch pie now.

I was there quite early and maybe people set up later. Not trying to knock anything as I think the more things we get up and running like this the better. Bought some stuff that I’ve just had for tea and it was top notch.
Ditto n spent a few quid as bought pies,pickles,cake,honey,beer,cider,
cheese,sausages,bread n curry powder mixes.
Sitting supping the drink with the cheese n pickles waiting for the veno to be opened.
Quality stuff n a great thing for local ppl with the added bonus of a sarrrrsage sarnie to soak the drink up in the morning 😋😋

Back