SunderlandRed

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got this email
Poor lad has been stopped in his tracks
shame because he was doing a great job

Hi,

As you were all a where I was setting up a website/page for you all to help stream the away matches but unfortunately we have been shut down before we even started.

About two hours ago I received a very demanding email then call from EFL telling me to stop anything I had planned or was going to do. Thanks to my Bank and IP provider they found out everything even though I was using a different IP address.

Yes I am very pissed off at this but I was surprised the other night how fast they were to close the other stream/website down but I don’t want to be prosecuted for this.

Long story short I have been told to I CAN’T do it anymore and will be prosecute if I do so.

So this is good-bye for NOW

VPN iteelavnt as many used real card details to pay initially.
Wasn't the reason they 'went after' him particularly because he was actively broadcasting it to the world (and advertising the fact) more than anything else though?

He needs to man the fuck up
Wow you are a complete knob! do you mean to be or does it just come natural?;), give the guy a break he tried to give us fans the chance to watch the away games for free and got screwed by a set of corrupt elite money grabbing sc*mbags, well done and nice attempt by the OP!

Last edited:
Bank not heard of the data protection act? ISP I could kind of understand, but the hoops you should have to jump through means there is no way the banks should be involved

Wow you are a complete knob! do you mean to be or does it just come natural?;), give the guy a break he tried to give us fans the chance to watch the away games for free and got screwed by a set of corrupt elite money grabbing sc*mbags, well done and nice attempt to the OP!
***** who put his link on here and Mackembible didn't help

Bank not heard of the data protection act? ISP I could kind of understand, but the hoops you should have to jump through means there is no way the banks should be involved

***** who put his link on here and Mackembible didn't help
Problem with forums and the internet marra, you can't post links unless by PM otherwise some f*cking boy scout or possibly girl scout will tell on you and then 100's or should I say 1000's of fans miss out on watching the lads play away from home

How do they find your bank details from videoing a stream?

Problem with forums and the internet marra, you can't post links unless by PM otherwise some f*cking boy scout or possibly girl scout will tell on you and then 100's or should I say 1000's of fans miss out on watching the lads play away from home

He was posting it telling everyone on twitter to share it. Hardly like he was trying to keep it a secret off this board

He was a bit thick for posting it all over social media like. Credit for the thought, but it didn't take a genius to see he was going to be knackered within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back