Sunderland waste menace scrap dealer banned from running his business for eight years

True that. There must be more scrap dealers there per square mile than anywhere in the country....and their anti social behaviour also manifests itself in their driving. They’re just absolute f***ing arseholes....the type we would have shipped to Australia years ago.
pikey central.

A few come past ours early doors on bin collection day , don’t know if they get much scrap.

Had a skip outside ours a few years ago , one Transit pickup owning lad knocked on the door and asked politely if he could take anything “ recyclable “ , I said he could on one condition he replaced everything back in the skip and left no mess , which he did.

No problem in that from me , if they can salvage metal and sell it on , good luck to them.

A few come past ours early doors on bin collection day , don’t know if they get much scrap.

Had a skip outside ours a few years ago , one Transit pickup owning lad knocked on the door and asked politely if he could take anything “ recyclable “ , I said he could on one condition he replaced everything back in the skip and left no mess , which he did.

No problem in that from me , if they can salvage metal and sell it on , good luck to them.

They are handy when it comes to scrap. The problem is that it appears some of them also indulge in fly tipping.

Most are thieves, they will just take whatever they want if nobody can see them. Seen 0ne the other day standing on the back of a Transit tipper peering over the people's back walls to see what they had in their yards.

Back