*~*~* Sunderland v Wigan *~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

start illustration of how bang average a L1 squad we have : if we change manager and ask a group of mediocre players to wing a new system then they will struggle against the bottom side in the league

and yet the vast majority have been promoted at least once from this league before or played only in the league's above

People desperate to say how much better this is than under Parky. New manager has been here since coffee time this morning and has had zero input and these are the worst side in the division lads. :lol:
People desperate to say "I told you so" as well. They're far worse than those trying to find any crumb of hope

His substitutions, or lack of, were poor. But in almost every match we were in with a shout of winning, and usually he was let down by piss poor finishing or an error at the back. It's unlikely those shite players at the top will start scoring, and it's also unlikely shite players will stop making errors.

Time will tell mate, but I reckon I shall be reet.

New managers often get results even if they've only been in two minutes. It's called a new manager bounce. Where its nowt much to do with their input, but about players being up for it as there's been a change. This pile of uninterested shite can't even do that.
We need more pace and energy in this team imo. Play one holding midfielder and get Neil and Embleton a run in the side and see how we look after 10 games or so. We keep reverting to 3 holding midfielders and pretty much zero pace in the whole side.

It's perhaps better that Johnson sees exactly what he's up against first up so he can work out how to change it.

Playing well. Heads starting to drop a little but we can still win this.

No idea why so many people are throwing their toys out the pram on here, this has been far better than anything we've seen this season. KTF.

We are going to have this problem as long as we're in this league, there's always at least 6 players between the ball and their goal, we either deal with that or we will spend the rest of eternity in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back