*~*~* Sunderland v Wigan *~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last 4 we have been the PRETTIER side going forward but have nothing to show due to the utter shiteness we see in the final third
Sideways and backwards passes until the keeper has to hoof it back to where you were in the first place is not my idea of pretty tbh.

Yes mate. The squad is utter tripe. No one is going to get those knackers at the top of the pitch to score goals. You'd think the penny would drop when managers repeatedly fail. The team is shite.
Parky wasn’t the only problem but Haway mate, you have to accept that he certainly contributed with his team selections, tactics and failure to impact games with subs.

Also, the new manager has been at the club a couple of hours. You can’t expect him to have changed much at all yet. Surely ?

How he addresses the major problem we have in that final third is anybody's guess. We have literally nothing up front

Said it before but when you are sat thinking Benji might be an ok option because of his pace you have problems. Every fan knew what we needed in the summer yet the owner and manager couldn't see it or wouldn't pay for it.

Instant? Been waiting 3 years to be promoted from shite league.

Another one who doesn't get the big picture, for fucks sake. I'd have agreed under the previous regime, for whatever 'i'm right' points it's worth for you

We're just not good enough technically to play against teams that sit deep, which is all teams as they recognise this. Mcgeady will help a little bit because he is good in tight areas but overall, it just makes every game a shit watch.

its why we've been better away recently and the pacey strikers people crave might actually not do too much to rectify that, at home at least.

we're back to relying on several attacking
players who couldn't get us promoted two seasons ago, with only one of them ever having had any real form for a prolonged period for us and he hasn't played for God knows how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back