*~*~* Sunderland v QPR match thread *~*~*

Wow wow and wow !!!!

No shots on target against a poor QPR side !!!!
A board that takes the PISS out of the fans !!!!
A board that spends NO money !!!
A board that gets rid of manager after manager !

It is absolutely astonishing that we keep on putting up with this piss take ???

But the sad truth is we have become that sad of a club if we win a few games are get promoted to the championship we think this is class ???

ITS time to wake up to what is really going on !!!
Can you explain this part a bit more please?

Wow wow and wow !!!!

No shots on target against a poor QPR side !!!!
A board that takes the PISS out of the fans !!!!
A board that spends NO money !!!
A board that gets rid of manager after manager !

It is absolutely astonishing that we keep on putting up with this piss take ???

But the sad truth is we have become that sad of a club if we win a few games are get promoted to the championship we think this is class ???

ITS time to wake up to what is really going on !!!
The OP (until post merged) makes some important points, the most poignant of which is the first.
Since 1969, I do not remember watching a Sunderland team fail to muster a single shot on target in the entire 90 minutes.

Speakman :lol:

Get Ainsworth in ffs- at least we'd be a cool team, and we could do with learning how to shithouse. Armstrong just bulldozed through us on multiple occasions.

If it wasn't for the fact QPR are PISS!!! and ultimately happy with a point then they would have creamed us today.

Hjelde plays like the clockwork man. I really don't see what we saw in him, like we could have just recalled Anderson in January right? And Styles, I really don't see how he has improved us over just not loaning Matete out. Neither of them should be anywhere near starting for us really. Why spend money on bringing in shite when we have our own shite at home? (I'm being harsh on the players, I'm really just angry at the scattergun recruitment- the exact same methodology that pointed us towards signing Anderson and Matete, brought us Hjelde and Styles- you would assume they ticked the exact same boxes stats-wise- I feel like we signed them because the board didn't want to be criticised for not signing anyone in the January window. All four of them will be out on loan come september (assuming we go ahead and buy Styles)- and we will get another left footed centreback who isn't really good enough- and another midfielder who the club will give up on after half a season or so- the cycle will continue...
Ainsworth ffs, the greasy haired leather jacket wearing rocker! He's bloody awful!

It is. It comes up in 200 searches on here since December 2023 alone.

It’s not uncommon online. Saying “it’s not” and posting smileys doesn’t make you accurate

Words come and go. This one has come back a bit online recently. You’ve noticed it yourself.

8 games at a lower standard just to see us though to the end of the season. Hopefully restore a little pride because we're desperate at the minute.
You are clutching at straws mate because we are desperate for a turn around but I stand by my point that he isn't what we need and was very fortunate that the league was a pile of shite that season so he looked like a hero.
Imagine having a debate on whether we should bring in an ex Blackpool manager to save us FGS, just shows how low we have sank.😡

You are clutching at straws mate because we are desperate for a turn around but I stand by my point that he isn't what we need and was very fortunate that the league was a pile of shite that season so he looked like a hero.
Imagine having a debate on whether we should bring in an ex Blackpool manager to save us FGS, just shows how low we have sank.😡
There's nothing to save us from other than an abject end to the season. I don't that does the players or the fans any good in terms of next season.

Back