*~*~* Sunderland v MK Dons match thread *~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also a lot of people who saw this coming but were told by a handful of posters that they were talking nonsense. This comes as no surprise to most fans with an ounce of analytical sense, unfortunately.

Bedwetter and pitch fork waver. That’s me apparently for seeing this coming weeks ago.

I’m normally one of the happy clappers but how anybody can be surprised by where we’re at in recent weeks. If they’d watched the games that is. We’ve been poor, bar 6 weeks at the turn of the year since Parkinson arrived.

Off to get my so called pitch fork out again.

Bedwetter and pitch fork waver. That’s me apparently for seeing this coming weeks ago.

I’m normally one of the happy clappers but how anybody can be surprised by where we’re at in recent weeks. If they’d watched the games that is. We’ve been poor, bar 6 weeks at the turn of the year since Parkinson arrived.

Off to get my so called pitch fork out again.
This has been obvious for a while. I admire Phil's optimism, I guess, but it's quite evident he has little understanding of the game as he's always backing the lame ducks to come good with no success.

If anyone can honestly defend our performances in the last 3 games, you're easily pleased, I'm a die hard Sunderland fan and travelled the world following my team, this is the lowest I've ever felt for a team.

If anyone can honestly defend our performances in the last 3 games, you're easily pleased, I'm a die hard Sunderland fan and travelled the world following my team, this is the lowest I've ever felt for a team.

Put your pitch fork away man. Absolute bedwetter. He’s got a brilliant PPG and cup games don’t count. Also the kids. Clearly not worth the chance otherwise he’d have done it. In Parkinson we trust.

What's he done to gain a reputation as a good player?

He was part of the worst 23s side in the country and has done nowt apart from a few good passes in pre season.

Like I say hes getting better the less he plays. Same with diamond
Are players either good or shit?

If so then he’s done more in a first team shirt to suggest he’s good rather than shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back