**** Sunderland v Bristol Rovers match thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanagan out? Don't think Ross said anything about that at his conference?

I'm not so sure that's true tbf. Neither look good enough though.

They both aren't the greatest but I think Ozturk is an absolutely tragic defender, for his size the one thing you'd expect him to do well is win balls I'm the but he can't and he's the slowest CB I've ever seen play for us and that takes some doing.

They both aren't the greatest but I think Ozturk is an absolutely tragic defender, for his size the one thing you'd expect him to do well is win balls I'm the but he can't and he's the slowest CB I've ever seen play for us and that takes some doing.
Aye, he makes Oshea look like Usain Bolt

Not bad. This is a good starting team. As usual we'll start getting battered by Bristol, who will be trying to prove something. Hopefully we can boss them first half back and get a goal in or 2 before halfers. JR half time talk usually fires up the lads and we'll come out and finish with another goal - and we take all the honours. Ha'way the sheet!

Not bad. This is a good starting team. As usual we'll start getting battered by Bristol, who will be trying to prove something. Hopefully we can boss them first half back and get a goal in or 2 before halfers. JR half time talk usually fires up the lads and we'll come out and finish with another goal - and we take all the honours. Ha'way the sheet!
Come on the sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back