Sunderland u23’s v Newcastle (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there's a bloke in life more pathetic and sadder than you I'll eat my f***ing hat, going to watch the u23 Derby whilst posting on a sunderland message board

You're a f***ing mess man😂😂
I’ve logged on especially to give that a like.
well done sir.
ive said it on here hundreds of times but I’ll keep repeating it, I can’t think for the life of me why a mag would be on here. If I ever thought for one second that going on one their forums was a moderately good idea I’d quit whatever I’d been taking or drinking or thinking or whatever. They’re a different breed of pathetic mag.
why should i believe you imnstead of the large number of professional football coaches for england and sunderland who say different?
how many times have you seen mumba play in each position?

I know this is a random thing to pick because I could pick almost every single post u write but here I go.
I’ve watched and read so many of the things u put on this forum and I can’t remember 1 of them that doesnt come across as patronising, arrogant, sarcastic, argumentative etc etc. I could go on and on with your pure and utter ridiculous defiance that you have nothing to do with or know the owners in some capacity.
I go home and away watching safc and have for all my life at 37. Am however u are or pretend to be is pathetic. If you r anything to do with the owners, all u do is add to the thoughts that they have nowt but Arrogance about how they feel for us.
mid you aren’t, it makes no sense. U Claim to not even be a fan of us or a casual one at best so why don’t u take ya arrogant wanka views elsewhere ??
thing is u probably can’t cause if u aren’t nowt to do with the club’s ownership you probably have nowtelse better to do than come on here and pretend u are.
pissed rant over.
well not quite. Piss off u sad sack pompous know nowt twat.

Last edited:
why should i believe you imnstead of the large number of professional football coaches for england and sunderland who say different?
how many times have you seen mumba play in each position?

He's played for the 1st in centre mid and didn't look out of place..... all reports say he's largely been bang average for the u23 at full back.

At the game last night and Sunderland were absolutely appalling. Looked like a side who met this morning and didn't know each other. Quality of football was a very poor standard and basic stuff seemed a chore. Newcastle not much better but they didn't really have to be, if I'm totally honest.
Tyler hamilton 21 year old just released by hull
He was on loan at Hartlepool very recently.
Apparently the mags were singing "you're not famous anymore" :lol:
Yup along with IRA references, cheesy chips, Adam Johnson, Sunderland not a massive club, Albert luque, your support is f***ing shit..... You get the idea.

Last edited:
At the game last night and Sunderland were absolutely appalling. Looked like a side who met this morning and didn't know each other. Quality of football was a very poor standard and basic stuff seemed a chore. Newcastle not much better but they didn't really have to be, if I'm totally honest.

He was on loan at Hartlepool very recently.

Yup along with IRA references, cheesy chips, Adam Johnson, Sunderland not a massive club, Albert luque, your support is f***ing shit..... You get the idea.
Was he any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back