Sunderland till I die Season 2

You’ll have to point me to where I’ve said that.

No point derailing the thread with your squabble but it’s daft making stuff up.

“You'd be pulling your skeleton out if there was a show like this about Newcastle, man. It's daft to suggest otherwise.”

I wouldn’t watch it, let alone be on the NUFC forum at 8am and posting a running commentary as I’m binge watching it, as I am not obsessed.

Don’t assume we’re all as weird as you fella.

I'm a marketeer...

Aye, you and anyone else who calls themselves that and pronounces/uses it with double Es are utter wankstains

Reminds me of a bellend who told me his team was the one doing the solutioneering around the place

Gold from meth head again ep3 when he gives the presentation and he realises the staff see through him and he's a bullshit politician

He went for money. We didn't offer enough it's as simple as that.

The fact we spent a transfer fee on what could have been majas wages sums up how badly we managed the situation

He gave us a number we said yes okay and he then said no....

The way he speaks to that lass at half time in the Bradford game is purely for his ego. He wanted to go on the mic at half time and make this big announcement all about him. "I set a target", "I didn't expect", "I'm so surprised".

Fulwell73 do so well to portray both sides of the story and show the good and the bad of the new owners. The transparency in the series is brilliant.

Last edited:
Just heard Donald talking about budgets for 19/20 if we go up etc and said budget would be 18mill and we’d have pretty much spent it because of wage rises etc (I’m presuming). Doesn’t sound like we’d have much money in the summer.
Maja was never guna stay based on his interview and is ep two

If he stayed we would have gone up but he and his agent picked money

Agree but presuming that interview was done in January just before he left, just shown earlier on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back