Sunderland till I die Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context is everything. If it's junior staff, it's out of line. If it's the senior management and just after the takeover, it's probably the kind of thing some post-acquisition teams (particularly one I got seconded to in the 80s) would do. If the intention was to hammer home a message that things were going to change radically from the apparent holiday camp under Bain, it's something I might have done. Short, sharp shock and all that. Probably followed up with a message that if they didn't like it, the door was over there.
Very much this, if it's the senior staff then Methven was setting fire to their cosy holiday homes. If it was more junior staff then, it's not on.

Looking forward to watching it as it looks to have been done well.

We all know how it ends...but it goes global ..its not just for us to watch .

Personally I'm looking forward to watching it... anyone not connected to the club must be thinking this cant get any worse for them and it must end well...fck me they're in for a shock 😄

We all know how it ends...but it goes global ..its not just for us to watch .

Personally I'm looking forward to watching it... anyone not connected to the club must be thinking this cant get any worse for them and it must end well...fck me they're in for a shock 😄
Maybe Jeff Bezos will get upset and buy us for £40m

Looks like Donald and Methven are being put across as our saviours :rolleyes:

Sadly the initial part of it is going to be fans licking their hoop and telling them they’ve saved the club whilst having a pint with them. That’s how it was at the beginning until they were found out.

Weirdly, cant say I was fussed. Drop in the ocean compared to Wimbledon or the proper Charlton game.
I was the same. I think because not long after we were gifted the lead we knew what was coming. We were shit the back end of that season. Completely apathetic by that point.

Looks good that, can't wait to watch it. Usually a few eye opener moments in them too with the staff/players where you actually get to see what they are.

Can't believe some saying they won't watch it. It's a documentary not just about OUR team but also OUR fans and OUR city as a whole. It paints us in a good light, which is why so many fans enjoyed the first and took Sunderland (AFC, the fans and the city) to heart. Just enjoy it, not many teams have this opportunity that we have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back