Sunderland 'Til I Die season 3 is going to be awesome

Just watched it. Took us a while as I had to steel myself up after Season 2 when I wanted to put a boot through the telly. That ending man. Mind, what a team, what a club. Glorious memories of May 2022, I will never forget it.

Just watched episodes 1 and 2 with my son. Brilliant. By far the best of the 3 seasons. First time I’ve given much to his off field stuff but Jack Clarke comes across as a genuinely down to earth and caring young lad. It’s very good watch

Episode 2 is one of the best things I've ever watched on telly. Had is in tears. Still yet to watch episode 3.
Really? I thought the whole thing was shite. Gradually got worse as the seasons have gone on. 3 being the pinnacle of shite. If I wasn’t a Sunderland fan I wouldn’t rate it as a series at all.

Club need to concentrate on the shit show that’s going on instead of filming a garbage Netflix docu-series

Last edited:
Really? I thought the whole thing was shite. Gradually got worse as the seasons have gone on. 3 being the pinnacle of shite. If I wasn’t a Sunderland fan I wouldn’t rate it as a series at all.

Club need to concentrate on the shit show that’s going on instead of filming a garbage Netflix docu-series
3 was the only decent one given there was some success, plenty of neutral fans seem to enjoy it.

Just finished watching season 3.....thought it was great. I do too wish it was perhaps an episode longer but it was totally right that it essentially started with the Bolton game cos there was no point in showing the club repeating the same mistakes

Back