Sunderland 'Til I Die - Poll added

Have you watched it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember, we’ll only be getting a second series if enough people watch it on Netflix.
Don't worry, I'll be spamming every forum, board, chatroom, chan and social media site on the internet with it, as well as making A4 flyers to hand out to random passers-by on the street.

Everybody with 1 working eye or an ear will know about our documentary by the time I'm finished.

Have you ever watched a film based off an IMDB score? How do you know those reviewers paid for the film?
Enough people will watch things through legal means to give ratings that would give the same indicator of quality as if you include ratings from those that haven’t paid for it.

What if you don’t rate it, would you still tell people and by your own logic cost Netflix additional subscribers and Fulwell 73 future financing?

I imagine the second season will be out regardless if it is currently being filmed. It just won't necessarily be on Netflix.
If no one watches it then who would be interested in buying it? And if no one’s buying it then why would Fulwell 73 bother editing and doing post production etc on it?

Watched the first 3 - the production on it isn't great - Just two examples 'Sunderland go down 1-0 to Derby - shows the scoreboard of Sunderland losing 1-0 to QPR. When we score against Norwich, they show celebrations from the SOL and Griffin Park - just really odd. Did get better as the episodes go on, but you'll notice something out of sync every 5 minutes or so.

Watched the first 3 - the production on it isn't great - Just two examples 'Sunderland go down 1-0 to Derby - shows the scoreboard of Sunderland losing 1-0 to QPR. When we score against Norwich, they show celebrations from the SOL and Griffin Park - just really odd. Did get better as the episodes go on, but you'll notice something out of sync every 5 minutes or so.
Seems a bit strange that like.

agree with this. Celebrations are just mismatched from any point in the season.

It also said the top 3 from the championship go to the PL.

Edit- we lost to celtic and it showed some players walking off in sun and others leaving the pitch in darkness (clearly from winter time). Took no care at all with the editing.

Seems a bit strange that like.
Sounds daft moaning like - only Sunderland fans will notice most of it.

agree with this. Celebrations are just mismatched from any point in the season.

It also said the top 3 from the championship go to the PL.

Edit- we lost to celtic and it showed some players walking off in sun and others leaving the pitch in darkness (clearly from winter time). Took no care at all with the editing.

Aye, noticed that (about Celtic). Makes the fans look shit post-Celtic match, showing us as if we're rioting. Not to mention it all happened prior to the game. Ejaria in the picture in 'August' and Watmore on the pitch at Derby...

Last edited:
Shite that, piss poor effort by the sounds of it then

Maybe - just maybe - watching a hooky copy before it's been released means you haven't got the final cut?

At the premiere on Weds I didn't notice anything out of sync tbh.

Think the ones leaked are rough copies. At least i hope so :lol: Aside from the poor editing it's really good. Some really top people working at the club.

Maybe - just maybe - watching a hooky copy before it's been released means you haven't got the final cut?

At the premiere on Weds I didn't notice anything out of sync tbh.
This. You can tell as the episodes go on it gets more and more polished. Even the opening credits get more and more tuned as you go through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back