Sunderland paedo gets 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

It may not have increased the number of paedophiles but the increased access the internet has brought has certainly increased the opportunity to act on those impulses.

"liking" this felt wrong, but this is spot on. The ability to meet and share info/photos and victims has been made far easier with the internet.

Hang the fucker

Well then we have to ask ourselves, do we want a society where people who have served their time are free to rebuild their lives or do we want a society where they’re vilified to the point of being unable to live and work?

That principle has to apply to everyone who has served time, not just some.

It isn’t against his human rights nor is it a hate crime. Fabricating things like that to make a more emotive point suggests to me you’re just angry or looking for attention.

It’s an entirely separate issue of SHOULD he be released so please don’t muddy the waters with that in your reply.
Hang the bastard

No doubt he'll be out in 18 months on tag and probation. :rolleyes:

A married dad who encouraged a serial rapist to send him videos of himself abusing a young girl and collected more than 600,000 indecent images of children has been jailed.

Depraved Mark Ferguson (of Baulkham Hills, Penshaw) used an online file-sharing network to distribute more than 6,000 files worth of indecent images in more than 4,000 internet chats to perverts from all over the world.

Sunderland dad amassed huge child sex abuse collection and shared it with other perverts around the world

Logon or register to see this image
How do these people think they'll get away with it?

What about someone who realises their a paedo but doesn't act on any of their urges etc. They realise that their have a problem.
I'm pretty sure that would be murder.

They haven't acted on it so let them be and try offer help. If they start to go towards acting on it then straight to HMP.

:lol:

Imagine thinking this is how to run society man

You think they go through rehabilitation? To waste money only to re-offend and another innocent child hurt because you don't want to seem harsh?

What if your bairn got abused? Would you say no no no gotta be fair as we live in a civil society?

If so I would feel sorry for you bairn.

They have no place in society so take the fuckers out of it....

Problem solved

Last edited:
They haven't acted on it so let them be and try offer help. If they start to go towards acting on it then straight to HMP.

You think they go through rehabilitation? To waste money only to re-offend and another innocent child hurt because you don't want to seem harsh?

What if your bairn got abused? Would you say no no no gotta be fair as we live in a civil society?

Problem solved

Irrelevant.

It may not have increased the number of paedophiles but the increased access the internet has brought has certainly increased the opportunity to act on those impulses.
Yeah but then the itch is scratched without leaving the house if we're talking watching stuff online
Pre Internet did we not just have dodgy uncles you stayed away from ?

"liking" this felt wrong, but this is spot on. The ability to meet and share info/photos and victims has been made far easier with the internet.
I questioned his point but maybe the Internet has gave them a more acceptable place (in their eyes )

How do these people think they'll get away with it?
Needle in a haystack ,play the odds

Last edited:

Problem solved

Happy to take them out of society - in prison.

Doesn’t matter if a family member was a victim.

It’s the justice system, not the personal revenge system.

Everyone must remember the day they were asked to choose if they wanted to find males or females attractive surely? I'm glad I picked females as I couldn't be bothered with the discrimination and abuse that gay people still suffer from.
I couldn’t be a shirt lifter like ,it’s bad enough women knocking me back never mind gadgies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back