Sunderland Have Not Yet Begun Talks With Corry Evans And Bradley Dack Over Their Futures At The Club

There are an awful lot of people who are saying get rid who have also been criticising the decision to allow players like Pritchard, Gooch and Batth to leave because we need experienced heads around the squad?

Which is it?

Get shot of both surely, I’m all for having a bit of experience but dack has been shit and will evans stay fit. Maybe the club should cut the losses, save the wages and look for more reliable lads

Dack will go as we'll want to bring wages down again next season. Wouldn't be surprised if Evans gets another yeah due to being on peanuts already. He'll probably just accept what's offered with him being out d
For so long and having little bargaining power to negotiate. It'll also mean that the club doesn't have to go out and buy anyone.

Both should leave. I wish Evans all the best and thanks for your service and I wish Dack all the best with that basket case of a wife.

Evans was barely average at this level before the injuries. He hasn't turned into Claude Makelele in 20 months of sitting down. He's 34 and been a decent servant, but he's a waste of wages. Dack was a Mowbray mistake - ww never needed him in the first place, and he's never fit if we did need him.

The less he’s played, the better he’s got.
Not that I don’t think he could have made a decent contribution had he been fit.
Rubbish. When he didn’t play he was a huge miss. Since he’s been injured we’ve attempted to recreate him without success.
In fact I’d go as far as to say the reason why he’s be lauded since he’s missing as we didn’t appreciate his value on a weekly basis.
He is EXACTLY what we need at the moment.

Rubbish. When he didn’t play he was a huge miss. Since he’s been injured we’ve attempted to recreate him without success.
In fact I’d go as far as to say the reason why he’s be lauded since he’s missing as we didn’t appreciate his value on a weekly basis.
We were 9th when he got injured in the January, his place was taken by Ekwah, we barely lost a game from then on and made the playoffs. So we didn't remotely miss him last season. This season we've missed lots of things.

Evans was barely average at this level before the injuries. He hasn't turned into Claude Makelele in 20 months of sitting down. He's 34 and been a decent servant, but he's a waste of wages. Dack was a Mowbray mistake - ww never needed him in the first place, and he's never fit if we did need him.
He was in average in Div 1. He played in probably the most embarrassing defeat in our history, 6-0 v Bolton.

The fans favourite ekwah?

Back