Sunderland Have Not Yet Begun Talks With Corry Evans And Bradley Dack Over Their Futures At The Club

Evans looked good for the u21s. If he can come back fully fit I would keep him. God knows we need a bit of experience in the squad.

Neither are good enough to kick on if we do have ambitions for promotion. Evans has been a great signing as a league 1 team and to consolidate in the championship, but not for pushing the top teams. Issue is having the confidence in replacing him effectively

Evans won't play but is probably worth keeping around as club captain, can't imagine he will be asking for much wage wise.
He'll also be useful in helping to bring through a younger number 6 with his experience, he's about the only player we have that is reliably good at that position.

Dack obviously needs to rolled out the club asap

Would like to see how Evans has returned as a player before the end of the season before committing to another year considering our complete lack of experience and leadership.

Get rid of Dack though, there is surely 0 chance he stays
Yeah what I'm feeling, if he's came back and can still play at this level I'd give him the year. We're crying out for a player in the mould of Evans.

Neither should have been signed fir this season so shouldn't be given deals in future. I do worry what'd come in to replace them but we cannot keep unsuitable players fir fear of what comes next

Back