Sunderland Have Not Yet Begun Talks With Corry Evans And Bradley Dack Over Their Futures At The Club

Evans has been a decent servant but not great and throughout his career he has had more than his share of time out with injuries. Dack was on the retirement beach before he joined us

Would like to see how Evans has returned as a player before the end of the season before committing to another year considering our complete lack of experience and leadership.

Get rid of Dack though, there is surely 0 chance he stays

Due to their age and injury record I doubt they would they would extend either of their contracts.

Would like to see how Evans has returned as a player before the end of the season before committing to another year considering our complete lack of experience and leadership.

Get rid of Dack though, there is surely 0 chance he stays
Cory is doing his coaching badges, I think there's a chance he may stay if he gets playing again in the remaining games. Maybe a minor coaching role. He reads the game well.

Surely the club have learnt the folly of ridding the club of all experience. KS may not admit that in interviews, to save face, but I think we'll see a better balance this summer.

I wouldn't keep Dack, but I will say he looked better in the U21 game. A bit fitter and was involved in directing play well and making space alongside our young talent. My son said he'd found his level!

Last edited:

Back