Sunderland Fifa 19/Football Manager 19/ Pro Evo 2019 careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done Sunderland on Fm19. Update too so started in league one. Currently into 2025/2026 FA Cup finalists. Constant top 7 team and Ashley Fletcher has just left after 180 goals and Joel Asoro is on 177. Brought back Pickford and Henderson. A lot of Brazilian regents and Stewy Donald sold the club.

Done Sunderland on Fm19. Update too so started in league one. Currently into 2025/2026 FA Cup finalists. Constant top 7 team and Ashley Fletcher has just left after 180 goals and Joel Asoro is on 177. Brought back Pickford and Henderson. A lot of Brazilian regents and Stewy Donald sold the club.

How do you do this?

Its an odd thing to look forward to. But playing career modes as Sunderland will be class this year. Fighting back to the Premier a League from League One.

Was just thinking that the other day. Rather than starting with Walsall or Shrewsbury and having to try sign for the lads can start with them.

Silver linings and all that :cool:

I didn't realise fm19 was out yet

I presume FM19 is a typo that will confuse many.

Single?

Can’t get my head around FIFA. I don’t know what it is about it but it just feels off.

I’m not enjoying the current trend of these online teams where you buy player cards and all that nonsense.

The best mode is and always will be, the offline career mode.

Not bothered that Sunderland aren’t in it this year as I can easily recreate them in PES, and as I never start career mode with Sunderland it doesn’t matter that the players won’t be right, because after ten seasons spent roaming the other leagues the squad will change anyways.

Can’t get my head around FIFA. I don’t know what it is about it but it just feels off.

I’m not enjoying the current trend of these online teams where you buy player cards and all that nonsense.

The best mode is and always will be, the offline career mode.

Not bothered that Sunderland aren’t in it this year as I can easily recreate them in PES, and as I never start career mode with Sunderland it doesn’t matter that the players won’t be right, because after ten seasons spent roaming the other leagues the squad will change anyways.

Why aren't Sunderland in it? Thought fifa went to league 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back