Sunderland fans kissing NUFC fans arses....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Smurf

Winger
why do some of our fans do this, repeatedly see it on here in some of the responses our supporters give to posts left by Mag vermin skulking around on here. Tonight I was on a flight back into Newcastle and in front of me was sat a Sunderland fan next to a Mag fan who he’d only met on the flight and they were being all pally pally. They got on the subject of football and honestly the submission shown by the Sunderland fan was utterly embarrassing. In typical Mag fashion the Mag fan was making the most patronising comments about SAFC;

“your great fans but use are all fickle, look at our attendances in the championship compared to yours this season”

Sunderland fan in response;

“Aye I knar it’s embarrasing your fans are exceptional”

Mag fan;

“What do you think about this takeover of NUFC?”

“I think it’s great you deserve it after putting up with Ashley shame we can’t get rid of Ellis Short”

Mag fan;

“Aye who would want to buy Sunderland”

Sunderland fan;

“Your right mate we are a joke”

It’s no bloody wonder they have this ridiculous superiority complex with dickhead Sunderland fans sticking tongues up their arses.

why do some of our fans do this, repeatedly see it on here in some of the responses our supporters give to posts left by Mag vermin skulking around on here. Tonight I was on a flight back into Newcastle and in front of me was sat a Sunderland fan next to a Mag fan who he’d only met on the flight and they were being all pally pally. They got on the subject of football and honestly the submission shown by the Sunderland fan was utterly embarrassing. In typical Mag fashion the Mag fan was making the most patronising comments about SAFC;

“your great fans but use are all fickle, look at our attendances in the championship compared to yours this season”

Mag fan;

“I think it’s great you deserve it after putting up with Ashley shame we can’t get rid of Ellis Short”

Mag fan;

Sunderland fan;

It’s no bloody wonder they have this ridiculous superiority complex with dickhead Sunderland fans sticking tongues up their arses.

Why didn't you say owt? Fuming here :evil:

Mag fan;

Mag fan;

Sunderland fan;

What did you say ?

Mag fan;

Mag fan;

Sunderland fan;

Did u windmill the Fookas?

There are some decent people who support both clubs. There are also utter cringe merchants, heath dwellers & self-obsessed nuggets who support both clubs. Separating chaff from wheat is not always as easy as some would have you believe. It is sometimes said that a wise person takes a step back and thinks before he acts. It is also sensible to bear in mind Wittgenstein's seventh proposition

Mag fan;

Mag fan;

Sunderland fan;

You are going soft on me.
If that was the yellow vermin I would have got off the flight.

Strangely, I overheard a conversation in the kitchen at work last week between a Mag and a Sunderland supporter. The Sunderland supporter was saying how Mags have unreasonable expectations and always think they should be winning trophies and in Europe etc etc just because they have decent attendance figures (has to be someone from here). And the Mag was saying yes he agreed and thought it was embarrassing. The Sunderland fan did a double take and told him he wasn't expecting him to agree. He also said 'You're not a typical Mag fan.' :)

It’s bullshit
No true SAFC fan wad run up their arse
Funny how the op hasn’t responded
Fantasy island along with their aspirations

I worked in Newcastle for over 20 years and was usually the only Sunderland fan in the workplace. Experience taught me that the most powerful response to all the bile & bite bait was silence. A Mona Lisa smile helped

Mag on an aeroplane response anticipated - who gives a flying fuck man we all have aquaintances like this coz I live near the Boro I get shit about their league cup win but find that not biting is the best way to get along with everyone and continue good relationships down the local. Our turn will come.

Same as when you're playing Sunday league and you've got one bloke on the side agreeing with the ref and sympthasing with the other team. Got no time for them lick arses

Ive seen scum out cold lying in the gutter prior to one of the SOL's first home derby's.

I don't agree that supporting different football teams could ever justify it, but I'm almost certain they will have received exactly what they were looking to acheive themselves.

I recall laughing with a mag at work when I was saying I wasn't looking forward to our derby, as we were both expecting mega payback for smashing them 0-3 the year before inciting a riot & our main strikers had only scored a single goal between them.

The following Monday he was off sick, can't remember why..

In all honesty though I tend to agree with mags delusions, sometimes with dementia patients it's less hassle to let them believe what they are saying makes sense. If you point out they're wrong they tend to get all confused and hysterical. I feel the same rule applies. Rafa didn't relegate a 100m squad, the last derby was 5-1. Ashley is a fat bazza stealing from the giant clerb. 50,000. Horses are dangerous. Gonna win the league. Mackem Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back