Sunderland face relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland will join Reading and rock-bottom QPR in the Championship next season.

That all means worried Aston Villa and Newcastle fans can breathe a little easier.

Aye, I'm sure having saw this article they're no longer worried about relegation at all......:roll:

I was more interested in the headline on the side of the page - "Keith Chegwin - I used to get drunk on mouthwash"

There is a possibility. I mean what MON tends to do is take one step forward and several hundred back. He simply can't manage to win more than a game without reverting back to the gutless, weak, powerless displays that have seen us to this point. The West Ham game should have seen it spur us on to actually win more. Instead what the Bolton FA Cup defeat for me showed is that what it did was think "well, we have won a game so that has appeased the fans for the time being so now we can go back to what we are used to doing."

You'd be a psychoanalyst's wet dream.

morning clem , id take a draw right now anything to keep the gap between us and them , by the way i think its a T in equation
Yep at least a point is better than nowt...
Too early this morning with just a hint of a hangover consequently the literary skills are somewhat adrift of normality!:)

Well, it's progress at least. 'Shock' rather than 'usual' relegation......;)

What a massive pile of bollocks. The equation changes with every minute of every single game that's played, every minor event, missed tackle, dodgy offside or penalty.

If we beat Wigan, Reading and Southampton alone and pick up no points whatsoever from our other fixtures, that would still put us on 34 points.

I just don't see how anyone can predict we'll be relegated. FM's gone down in my estimation, whilst The Sun's always been a joke.

Luckily this article had attracted it, and The Sun, the credibility it deserves.

It's like a f***ing comic.

It actually makes a joke of the game as well, and if I didn't know any better I would have thought the whole thing was being satirical

I won the league with SAFC on FM like. It was in 2018 but I hope this reassures some of the doom mongers on this board.

Sunderland will join Reading and rock-bottom QPR in the Championship next season.

That all means worried Aston Villa and Newcastle fans can breathe a little easier.

Aye, I'm sure having saw this article they're no longer worried about relegation at all......:roll:

I woke up feeling canny, our lass did me favourite brekky and now ........ this :cry:

So between now and the end of the season Newcastle will get 28 points compared to their 21 points they have got already with over half the season gone:):lol::lol:

Without the bloke who has scored half of their goals as well?

We won't average well under a point a game either. What a load of shit

Last edited:
There is a possibility. I mean what MON tends to do is take one step forward and several hundred back. He simply can't manage to win more than a game without reverting back to the gutless, weak, powerless displays that have seen us to this point. The West Ham game should have seen it spur us on to actually win more. Instead what the Bolton FA Cup defeat for me showed is that what it did was think "[I]well, we have won a game so that has appeased the fans for the time being so now we can go back to what we are used to doing[/I]."

This is nowhere near being Mons team, he is trying to clear out the shite left by Bruce.

The bit in bold says an awful lot about your mental state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back