Sunderland Craft Beer Festival…

Maybe it will be advertised far and wide, bringing people into the city?

I’d like to know how much the brewers are having to pay for their stalls.

Who owns this “Parade Ground”? Anyone know ?

Sunderland MAC trust

Can’t beat B&Ms to be fair.

Will no doubt pop in later and see what bargains they have after an afternoon splashing come serious cash at The Range.

I bought some currywurst in B&M last week mind so fair play to them.

Last edited:
Just for a bit of context, tickets for indie man (one of the counties best beer festivals) were cheaper last year and there were far more than 15 breweries.

I really hope it does well and id pay the £15 but think it will put a lot off.

From the website:
"Each ticket guarantees you:
entry into your chosen session
your very own SCBF 24 exclusive tasting glass to take home
festival programme
the chance to discover your new favourite brewery and (hopefully) enjoy some sun!"

So definitely no drink included. Doesn't help that they're breaking into "sessions" as well so it sounds like you can be there 12-5 OR 6-11 on Saturday, not both.
Brewery failing to organise a piss up comes to mind.

From the website:
festival programme
the chance to discover your new favourite brewery and (hopefully) enjoy some sun!"

So definitely no drink included. Doesn't help that they're breaking into "sessions" as well so it sounds like you can be there 12-5 OR 6-11 on Saturday, not both.
that’s very standard practise of how beer festivals work

Last edited:
From the website:
festival programme

That’s usual beer fest practice

From the website:
festival programme

Been beaten to it but that's pretty normal these days i think though as my mates would have little interest its not something I've looked into. I suppose in this instance there's hire of the venue, DJs, presumably security etc all to pay for.

From the website:
festival programme

One session it typically enough for most people…it usually is for me. :lol:

Back