Sunderland Craft Beer Festival…

Hope its a success mind but £15 before I buy a beer puts me off straight away tbh, even more so as I'd only be having a few. No chance of my mates paying it anyway so doubt I'll be there

With these type of things your entrance fee includes tokens to be able to get a few small beers. It's to guarantee they know they'll make a certain amount money before they've even pulled a pint.

With these type of things your entrance fee includes tokens to be able to get a few small beers. It's to guarantee they know they'll make a certain amount money before they've even pulled a pint.

That's what I'd have expected but the Echo just says glass and programme, neither of which interest me. We'll see but my mates aren't likely to go even if it included some beer in the price.

Was up for going to this when I heard about it last night, but as others have mentioned its the £15 price tag before you've had a drink putting me off.

With the amount of boozers stocking an array of ever changing craft beers these days, you don't need to be paying £15 to find a good selection :lol:

Hope it goes down well, but unlikely I will bother.

Maybe it will be advertised far and wide, bringing people into the city?

I’d like to know how much the brewers are having to pay for their stalls.

Who owns this “Parade Ground”? Anyone know ?

It’s a tenner for a ticket to the beer festival in North Shields and I don’t think you get a glass so £15 seems about right. Nice to have an option without the glass like.

Back