Sunderland Council named in top 100 LGBT-inclusive employers in Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

No disrespect to the OP at all, but I don't give a flying f*ck about this liberal lefty fluffy lovey dovey accolade and the Echo can just FRO for me, they are a mere Sunderland Council/left wing PR machine. They should be shouting about the real improvements Sunderland Council have made to our lives, or the extensive city centre improvements they've made... Oh, had on a minute I forgot....:oops::rolleyes::lol:

No disrespect to the OP at all, but I don't give a flying f*ck about this liberal lefty fluffy lovey dovey accolade and the Echo can just FRO for me, they are a mere Sunderland Council/left wing PR machine. They should be shouting about the real improvements Sunderland Council have made to our lives, or the extensive city centre improvements they've made... Oh, had on a minute I forgot....:oops::rolleyes::lol:
Protests too much.

Agreed, better shops is more important than equality.

Doubt it, Sunderland's one of, if not the most racist/bigotted places in Britain. The whole country saw them doing a Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back