SUNDERLAND BEAT BORO | THE DERBY THAT ISNT

One thing to note from that video. People slate the south stand all the time, and whilst the beer choking Coke heads are pricks, and there’s a few general wankers pushing in queues etc, in the main most aren’t like that.

Give me the south stand any day, over the pretty much silent fans you see in this video. Barely an excited clap when we score. It’s all a bit pathetic from the prawn sandwich brigade.

Tyne Wear derby = a Derby
Wear Tees derby = a Derby
Tyne Wear derby ≠ Wear Tees derby
don't know when this superiority complex not a derby shit started like but it's proper magworthy

Did you have the same buzz as you entered the ground as you would playing the mags?

Did you think the atmosphere was the same as when we play the mags?

Answer to both for me was no, the only difference to playing another championship side today was the staggering amount of police.

Did you have the same buzz as you entered the ground as you would playing the mags?

Did you think the atmosphere was the same as when we play the mags?

Answer to both for me was no, the only difference to playing another championship side today was the staggering amount of police.
no, doesn't mean it's not a derby though

Was checking my YouTube traffic for this video and most of it has come from here.
Cheers lads.

The question about doing the vlog is easy answered too.
I started doing it with my kid to record our times at games and it took off so I do some games by myself. People like it so I will keep doing it.

Back