***Sunderland AFC Women v Durham FC Women Kick Off 2pm FA Player***

Good result but were miles away from the top tier standards...
Sadly, we look miles away from WSL level. Bristol City were streets ahead of everyone last season, and they're rock bottom the one up.
Even if it brings a season of pain surely it’s in the best interests to get promoted.

The mags are full time now and the owners willing to chuck money at it. They’re bound to be sniffing round SAFC again in the summer. If promoted, surely players would want to try themselves in the WSL.

Even if it brings a season of pain surely it’s in the best interests to get promoted.

The mags are full time now and the owners willing to chuck money at it. They’re bound to be sniffing round SAFC again in the summer. If promoted, surely players would want to try themselves in the WSL.

Definitely, but we need to be realistic about the likely outcome.

Probably on the wrong thread then.
Not sure why anyone (and there are a few of them on here) feel the need to post on every thread about women's football that they don't like it

If there's a thread about something I have no interest in then I don't even bother opening it

I've had more entertainment in the last two women's games at Eppleton than I have from a mens game in about 6 months

I’m pleased for the lasses that play and their families but to be honest as a bloke of mature age I cannot get into women’s footy as a spectacle
Luckily for us you have taken time of your day to tell people who are interested that it doesn't bother you. The players of city and United must have huge families mind cos they had over 40k yesterday.

Back