Sunderland AFC behave

anitdontmajanow

Central Defender
Saturday 2:30 PM, I was actually looking forward to giving Beale loads of shit and being totally down about the prospect of us being shite against stoke and having to explain to my lad that his fav player has left not sure why pritch is his fav like.

now 2 days later after an excellent performance and a prospect of these signings ive got a right chuffy on

Saturday 2:30 PM, I was actually looking forward to giving Beale loads of shit and being totally down about the prospect of us being shite against stoke and having to explain to my lad that his fav player has left not sure why pritch is his fav like.

now 2 days later after an excellent performance and a prospect of these signings ive got a right chuffy on

Who we signing?

what signings? can you just enlighten me? i cant be arsed looking through

Excellent performance!? Wow people really are fickle so long as we get the W. We were very average at best. Defence was totally disjointed with the most basic attacks, had zero steel in midfield and as most teams have this season they just ran through us and created chances with ease.

We were very lucky that Stoke were so poor, they had much more chances than us and a better team would have put 5-6 past us.

The only positives from that performance (other than the 3 points) was Clarke (as per), Ba, Ballard and Patto. Burstow got his first goal but still looked out of his depth and the lack of bite in the centre is scary, we need Mvilla or this giant from France (and hope he beds in fast).

If that was excellent then fml we have very low standards atm.

Excellent performance!? Wow people really are fickle so long as we get the W. We were very average at best. Defence was totally disjointed with the most basic attacks, had zero steel in midfield and as most teams have this season they just ran through us and created chances with ease.

We were very lucky that Stoke were so poor, they had much more chances than us and a better team would have put 5-6 past us.

The only positives from that performance (other than the 3 points) was Clarke (as per), Ba, Ballard and Patto. Burstow got his first goal but still looked out of his depth and the lack of bite in the centre is scary, we need Mvilla or this giant from France (and hope he beds in fast).

If that was excellent then fml we have very low standards atm.
Right miserable bugger you.
Bet you are the life and soul of any party.
A wins a win . End of.

Right miserable bugger you.
Bet you are the life and soul of any party.
A wins a win . End of.
Fickle and clueless football knowledge, a win doesn't paper over the cracks and we were poor against an even worse side. Best overall thing about that performance is that we were clinical in the final 3rd, something that's been very rare this season, even under TM.

Back