WMS Sunderland ‘Til I Die Season 3 Preview w/ Fulwell 73 and Luke O’Nien

RTG

Robot
Staff member

been watching the first series again over the weekend. Tell you what, for those who are winging about Beale/ Speakman / lack of a prolific centre forward this season, take trip back in time. These are positively glorious days we are living in. We might not be mixing it with the big boys, and the club shop and ticketing office may have imperfections, but we are a club transformed. The type of character that pulls on the red and white shirt every week is a different species of footballer altogether!

Viewed the trailer on youtube, made the mistake of viewing the comments. The mags are all over it basically responding to every positive comment with pure hatred and negativity.

They're lunatics. A few of them appear to post on every Sunderland video, the same stuff, must be proper losers.
They just infest every area of social media. It's berserk how obsessed they are with us.

I wonder if that Luke kid from series one ever made it...
Viewed the trailer on youtube, made the mistake of viewing the comments. The mags are all over it basically responding to every positive comment with pure hatred and negativity.

They're lunatics. A few of them appear to post on every Sunderland video, the same stuff, must be proper losers.
I've seen a few on The Athletic asking if the recent derby game will be on, idiots.

All they wanted was their club back though mate so we were told.

It is ridiculous though. Most of them have a bigger hatred for Sunderland than they have a love for Newcastle. You would think that they’d just be happy the gap is bigger than it’s been in the history of the clubs but they still have to obsess over little old Sunderland. Maybe it’d jealously that STID gathered a worldwide reaction and nobody give a fuck about their documentary, of which I haven’t seen nor will watch. Why? Cos I couldn’t give a fuck about them.

They DEFFO live in our shadow. Premier Passions. STID ,STID 2,STID 3 .Nufc 1 series with subtitles for English speaking people ! 🤣 👍
They made a shit no mark documentary nobody give a fuck about because it was about a Saudi spending billions to achieve success. STID is a real story about a club with a soul that despite torn apart when it didn’t deserve it. A story people invested into and I’m over the moon the people from all around the world who followed the series get to see a someone happier ending.

been watching the first series again over the weekend. Tell you what, for those who are winging about Beale/ Speakman / lack of a prolific centre forward this season, take trip back in time. These are positively glorious days we are living in. We might not be mixing it with the big boys, and the club shop and ticketing office may have imperfections, but we are a club transformed. The type of character that pulls on the red and white shirt every week is a different species of footballer altogether!
This
We literally are a different club
Anyone that thinks KLD and go haven’t done good job so far are clueless

I thought this as well after watching it again recently.

Also for a longer recollection of our not so distant history (re) watch premier passions. Reid not signing strikers in last season at Roker, fans whinging at Bob Murray, the stadium opening whinging about its name, etc.

Our fans have ALWAYS loved a moan it seems haha.

Anyone know what time it will show on Netflix?

Two things really struck me watching STID again recently. How much that gobsh*te Methven loved the sound of his own voice and always knew where the cameras were plus how bored the staff were having to listen to him

Back