Sunday barbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denby's on Cleveland Road is usually open Sundays. Right at the bottom next to the Spar on Chester Road.
Me Mam used to get her hair done at ‘Hair By David’ on that little strip behind the Barnes that used to have Cowell’s butcher shop, the China Garden Chop Suey House and the chippy. He expanded for a while next door to ‘Mister David’ but I think that became the Indian. Anyway he had a mincey ginger assistant with the marvellously camp name of ‘Denby Trenbath’. That’s got to be him surely??

It just seems weird to get your haircut at the metro centre for some reason. :lol:
This ,very strange .

If I suggest to the current partner I fancy a walk round the Metty she knows I’m thinking about buying a watch .

Just been to our local Turkish one.

Leave no hair untouched, one minute they're attacking the eyebrows and the next you're getting your ears burned.

Me Mam used to get her hair done at ‘Hair By David’ on that little strip behind the Barnes that used to have Cowell’s butcher shop, the China Garden Chop Suey House and the chippy. He expanded for a while next door to ‘Mister David’ but I think that became the Indian. Anyway he had a mincey ginger assistant with the marvellously camp name of ‘Denby Trenbath’. That’s got to be him surely??
Nah, he's called Scott. :lol:

What a life, camped out on here all day, every day. No wonder you can’t get a bird.

More fail.

I post lightly and am uniquely shadow banned.

Going out shortly with lass for Sunday lunch btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back