Styles

Both Cirkin and Alese are better than him and we've now bought Hjelde, so I don't really see the point in spunking what limited funds we will have in the summer for someone who'll be fighting for a spot on the bench.

We really need to be using this summer to improve the starting 11. We've got enough squad players to rotate as it is.

Both Cirkin and Alese are better than him and we've now bought Hjelde, so I don't really see the point in spunking what limited funds we will have in the summer for someone who'll be fighting for a spot on the bench.

We really need to be using this summer to improve the starting 11. We've got enough squad players to rotate as it is.
This. We’ve already got a bloated squad and need first team regulars, not bench-warmers who can play in different positions to a lesser standard than what we have.

We could have a prime Roberto Carlos that would also be better than him, but if prime Roberto Carlos can only play a handful of games a season, then we need a replacement.

He isnt a left back. hes a centre midfielder

he's playing left back as cirkin and huggins are minced, alese just returning to fitness and hjelde isnt a left back either

The club won't see it like this.
They will look on him as a utility player who can be shoehorned into a position which saves them money.

He will be our player next year without a doubt based on that.
In the context of limited spend an 09 or a Styles might be smart value and attractive and free up space for quality elsewhere.

I think we're underestimating this iad. Let's wait till the end of the season before we write him off or decide he's the best thing since sliced bread.
I think he’d be a competent Championship Def Mid. Ala Lukey Boy. Problem is playing either stops the younguns getting minutes which fucks up the model.

Back