Styles

This is all on Dreyfus. Trying to run everything on a shoestring
He's definitely trying to do things on the cheap. But even within the restrictions Styles looks like a ridiculous signing by the recruitment department.

You can't tell me that there wasn't a better loan or free transfer out there. We didn't need someone who can play in multiple positions. We needed a player who's position is a defensive minded central midfielder.

‘but he’s a midfielder’ :lol:

If you can’t keep the ball or handle it under pressure at full back then how the fuck are you going to manage in midfield.

League one plodder. Hopefully goes back in the summer.
Like I said earlier mate, it looks like he played his best at left wing back and it's the player himself who wants to be a midfielder.

My mate also said that he downed tools on Barnsley when they got relegated so there's indications of at attitude problem.

Mind, he did also say that when he was interested for them he was a cracking player and if we could get him back to that then he'd be a good signing for us so maybe we shouldn't take his word for it. :lol:

If him and hjelde are starting games for us next season we will be looking at 4th bottom as an achievement, I’d rather we played someone from academy Zak Johnson ? or someone who might be competent
They were both so bad today neither look championship standard. We look like a team sleep walking to relegation. Thankfully I think we will avoid it.

They were both so bad today neither look championship standard. We look like a team sleep walking to relegation. Thankfully I think we will avoid it.
First 20 mins against Swansea was all I needed to see he wasn’t good enough, hjeldes performances since an average debut have been spectacularly bad and dispels any notion it’s too quick to judge, he’s had plenty of game time and wouldn’t get a game for Gateshead

Like I said earlier mate, it looks like he played his best at left wing back and it's the player himself who wants to be a midfielder.

My mate also said that he downed tools on Barnsley when they got relegated so there's indications of at attitude problem.

Mind, he did also say that when he was interested for them he was a cracking player and if we could get him back to that then he'd be a good signing for us so maybe we shouldn't take his word for it. :lol:
He’s a centre midfielder man

Back