Stuart Harvey

So everything is great and we should just accept it?

Was yesterday great? Last time I checked we got beat and didn't play well, are we supposed to just shrug our shoulders and never mention it?

Didnt say we should be ok with a defeat

But the constant wanting a change of owner, manager, players, coaches after a bad result is beyond a joke

But if you dare mention when the fans boo or walk out or abuse people at the club4

All hell breaks loose

Didnt say we should be ok with a defeat

But the constant wanting a change of owner, manager, players, coaches after a bad result is beyond a joke

But if you dare mention when the fans boo or walk out or abuse people at the club4

All hell breaks loose
Not one person on this thread has suggested Harvey should be sacked. Yet here we are with you jumping in with both feet having a go at the fans formsoemthkng they haven't even done.

No doubt in a page or 2's time you will be mentioning how many games you go to and how shit the rest of us are

Not one person on this thread has suggested Harvey should be sacked. Yet here we are with you jumping in with both feet having a go at the fans formsoemthkng they haven't even done.

No doubt in a page or 2's time you will be mentioning how many games you go to and how shit the rest of us are

Well if I do that Ill be accused of "boasting" by people who try to claim I dont go or that I support Newcastle

We have had two shocking windows, other than a decent but still raw Bellingham (who will be Dodds, rather than Harvey signing). Signed our best current players whilst still in League One.

Back