Stuart Harvey

I mean i comment plenty on games but funnily enough people ignore that

Goes against the narrative doesn't it
I can’t remember the last time I saw you comment on a game; yet you are obsessively posting about how much you hate our fans. You will insist you do post about games, you’ve done it before, but can never back it up with evidence when asked.

Supporters of most clubs can find fault with their own, we aren’t perfect but you are completely unhinged about it. That to me suggests you’re either a troll looking for bites (pathetic, but the most likely scenario) or that it’s become an unhealthy fixation if yours. If that’s the case you might want to find another club/hobby.

I generally like our supporters, even though there are things i criticize, but if I was as constantly upset as you seem to be about what you consider to be the majority of us I’d probably pack in as it wouldn’t feel like I wanted to be part of it. Actively coming on here to pick fights with your own (legitimately or more likely otherwise) seems a bit of a weird way to spend your time and I’d advise some different life choices.

I’m not after a witch-hunt but we’ve struggled with foreign signings being ready for this league. There are foreign players doing well at other clubs so not sure we’re picking up what we need.

Want owners out

Want managers out

Want coaches out

Want players out

Want recruitment fella out

It goes on and on
Top and bottom of it is you can not use a club like Sunderland as a nursery for this model. Like I posted earlier at 1st they brought in experience and it was a decent balance. Their target in June was top 2. Then the window comes they get rid of experience(Gooch, Batth, try to peddle Pritch) and don't replace it. Pritch ends up too good, keeping players out of the squad when the starting XI wasn't being chosen for TM, so is pushed out. Offer him a token extension when they know he has offers on the table, then blame the player. We've needed a striker since Charlie Wyke left, I used to call it arrogance, it is in fact stupidity.

Back