Strictly Come Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra was streets ahead of the rest but it's unmodified Joe Public that decides at this stage so that's what you get. Pleased for the lad but the wrong result. I think he was more surprised than anybody!

Alexandra was streets ahead of the rest but it's unmodified Joe Public that decides at this stage so that's what you get. Pleased for the lad but the wrong result. I think he was more surprised than anybody!

I've now successfully predicted the winner 4 years in a row based on the narrative that develops about 6 weeks before the end. The judges, presenters everything is tailored. BBC do it with every one of their "voting" programmes...first time I noticed it was fame academy when David Sneddon won :lol:

Lasses who are technically the best lose out if they come across too competitive or don't connect with the audience.

Two examples in the past were Gabby Logan and Rachel Stevens

Rumours in the papers of her giving her dance partner a hard time didn't help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back